Dear My Church Family
I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. This year has been different, very challenging and special. I am just so thankful that we have survived it together. I keep counting blessings and giving thanks to God:
- I thank God for being there faithfully and lovingly for us always.
- I am grateful that we have been able to worship every single Sunday and some more
- I am grateful for all those who have showed up each time invited.
- I am so grateful for new and old faces who have visited and participated in online worship service and fellowships.
- I thank God for all those generous hearts and giving hands. Without them we could have not survived.
- I am so thankful for all the worship leaders who worked so hard to lead and serve with music, audio/video, and prayers.
- I am so very grateful for all the healings that God has given to our church families – healings for bodies, minds and souls; healings from COVID-19, cancers, mental illness and so on.
- I am so thankful for HOPE HOUSE, for its support for our neighbors in need and for its existence for all the volunteers.
- I thank God for all the parents who have patiently raised their children in this challenging time…
When this pandemic is over, we will be more resilient and stronger to face our tomorrows together.
Our online live worship continues. I am so thankful that many of you have been participating in our live worship service every Sunday. You will continue to receive ZOOM invitation with the Sunday Bulletin every Friday. You still have three options as follows:
1. Watch and interact on ZOOM
2. Watch without interaction live on YouTube (There are clickable links on our
website home page and our Facebook page for the Live-Stream Service)
3. Watch the recorded service on our web page and FaceBook after 7 pm Sunday
We are apart from one another but we are together and connected! I am thinking of you every day and praying for you. Let us keep moving forward with our Risen Lord in our hearts!
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you!” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
Your Pastor, Hyesung Lee